Overview of S&S Cycle Chrome Super E Carburetor - 11-0420
- Designed exclusively for Harley-Davidson Big Twin and Sportster engines
- Butterfly-type carbs with a fully adjustable idle mixture screw and a changeable mid-range and high speed jet
- Fully adjustable accelerator pump and a variable enrichment/fast idle device for improved throttle response, engine starting and warm-ups
- Super E has a 1 7/8" (47.6mm) throat at the butterfly and a 1 9/16" (39.6mm) venturi and is recommended for use on any displacement Big Twin or Sportster
- If you are not sure which carburetor to use, we suggest the 1 7/8" Super E
NOTE: S&S Super E and G carburetors require the use of a two-cable, pull open-pull closed throttle assembly. If your bike is not equipped with one, a two-cable system must be purchased separately.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for S&S Cycle Chrome Super E Carburetor - 11-0420
|Color - Primary
||Carburetor - Butterfly
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):