Overview of S&S Cycle Chrome 2-into-2 Power Tune Exhaust System - 550-0542
- S&S Cycle has what riders need when they want to be seen and heard. S&S's newest brand, Power Tune Performance Exhaust, features a number of individual and composite performance products, including innovative additions to the current line of exhaust systems. Not only do these exhaust systems increase a motorcycles performance, riders everywhere love how they look and sound, improving the overall ride experience.
- S&S Cycles exclusive line of exhaust systems are specifically designed and engineered to enhance the performance and overall ride experience of most late-model Harley-Davidson Motorcycles. Riders benefit from substantial improvements across the power band thanks to meticulous engineering in conjunction with tuners and specific header systems. Riders can easily customize the sound, styling, and operation of their motorcycles and S&S's integrated performance platform enables seamless system upgrades.
- With the new Power Tune Performance Exhaust, S&S devotes equal attention to sound and aesthetics, ensuring that these exhausts sound and look just right while making sure they improve a bike's overall execution on each and every ride. They are designed, engineered, and made in the U.S.A. and seamlessly bolt on to most late model Harley-Davidsons'. S&S Cycle's new Power Tune performance exhaust system features bold drag race styling and is available in chrome finish or a high temp black ceramic coating. Pipes and End caps are sold separately so you can mix or match end cap.
- This complete performance exhaust system contains both pipes and mufflers in one stylish package. Long dual pipes feature the S&S spherical port ends for reliable sealing, and are connected by a hidden crossover that ensures a wide, smooth power band without detracting from the looks of the system. Speaking of looks, the whole system is covered by a 2 1/2 in. diameter 220° coverage heat shield. Pipes and end caps are sold separately to allow you to put together a system with the look you want. If you change your mind, you can install end caps with a different style or finish.
- Bold drag pipe styling
- Great sound, authoritative rumble
- 2 1/2 in. diameter heat shields 220° coverage
- Increased torque and horsepower
- Dual pipes with hidden crossover for wide power band
- Built in bungs for EFI oxygen sensors plugs included for non-EFI applications
- Removable baffles Take 'em out at the track, put 'em back in for the ride home
- Compatible with forward and mid controls
- Exhaust port gaskets included
- End cap options: 4408150 (chrome), 4408151 (black)
(1) Chrome front and rear head pipe assembly with removable baffle
(2) Chrome heat shields (front and rear)
(4) #28 hose clamps
(3) #24 hose clamps
(3) 5/16 in.-18 x 1 1/2 in. socket head bolts
(3) 5/16 in. flat washers
(2) 3/8 in.-16 x 3/4 in. carriage bolts
(2) 3/8 in.-16 flange nuts
(2) 18mm to 12mm adapters
(2) Exhaust gaskets
(1) Black steel mounting bracket
(1) Cable tie
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for S&S Cycle Chrome 2-into-2 Power Tune Exhaust System - 550-0542
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):