- Designed exclusively for Harley-Davidson Big Twin and Sportster engines
- Butterfly-type carb with a fully adjustable idle mixture screw and a changeable mid-range and high speed jet
- Keihin Butterfly replacement
- Can be installed on any model with an existing Super E manifold, and air cleaner
- Fully adjustable accelerator pump and a variable enrichment/fast idle device for improved throttle response, engine starting and warm-ups
- Super E has a 1 7/8" (47.6mm) throat at the butterfly and a 1 9/16" (39.6mm) venturi and is recommended for use on any displacement Big Twin or Sportster
- If you are not sure which carburetor to use, we suggest the 1 7/8" Super E
- Exclusive Black Enduraguard coating - heat and chemical resistant
NOTE: S&S Super E and G carburetors require the use of a two-cable, pull open-pull closed throttle assembly. If your bike is not equipped with one, a two-cable system must be purchased separately.
(1) Black carburetor assembly
(1) Large throttle cable guide
(1) Small throttle cable guide
(1) Jet kit W/ (1) 0295 jet, (1) 031 jet, (1) 0265 jet, (1) 028 jet, (1) 074 jet, (1) 066 jet, (1) 072 jet, (1) 076, (1) 078 jet, (1) 068 jet, (1) 070 jet
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.