Overview of S&S Cycle 97 in. Big Bore Kit - 910-0201
- The 97 in. Big Bore kits for 88 in. motors yield excellent results with stock cylinder heads
- Feature the largest bore (3.927 in.) that can safely be used in a cylinder with stock spigot diameter
- Even though stock cylinders can be bored to fit the 3.927 in. pistons, the included S&S cylinders feature a much stronger cast iron liner to stand up to the added power
- Easy installation: no need to bore or split existing cases, just swap the cylinders
- Feature the same silver or black wrinkle powder-coat as stock, so they match the stock finish of the engine
- Specifications: 3.927 in. bore, 4 in. stroke, 97 in. displacement, 9.7:1 compression ratio with stock heads (9.3:1 compression ratio with S&S 89cc heads or 10.7:1 with S&S 79cc heads)
- Kits include cylinders, pistons, rings and gaskets (head, base and exhaust)
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: This project requires a skilled technician. It is the responsibility of the person assembling the parts to check all clearances and assembly specifications.
(2) Natural color cylinders
(2) Ring packs that includes (2) Top rings, (2) Second rings, (2) Oil rail rings and (4) Expander rings
(2) Multi layer steel head gaskets
(2) Cylinder base O-rings
(2) Cylinder base dowel o-rings
(2) Exhaust gaskets
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for S&S Cycle 97 in. Big Bore Kit - 910-0201
||Big Bore Kit
Cross reference number(s):