Overview of S&S Cycle 58mm Throttle Hog Cable-Operated Throttle Body - 170-0337
S&S cable operated Throttle Hog Throttle bodies are for big inch engines. More Air, More Power!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- More air flow for improved performance
- S&S Stealth air cleaners kit, with the proper bore sizes, are available
- Works with all air cleaner kits designed for throttle by wire engines with stock breather system
- One-piece design for easy installation and stock appearance
- Compatible with stock sensors, fuel rail, and throttle cables
- Black powder coat finish matches stock
- Sealed, stainless steel throttle shaft with dual roller bearings for smooth operation and no air leaks
- Kit includes hardened steel flanges and seals
- No stock throttle body exchange required!
- Manifold Size: 410
- 58mm Bore Size
- Engine fitment: 97", 98" & S&S T-Series Engines** (Engines produced after 2013)
NOTE: Some S&S heads have additional material on the manifold surface to allow the use of a stock length manifold (405) on a 124" engine. If you are not sure which manifold to order, check fitment with the stock manifold first.
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE. Not legal for sale or use on any EPA pollution controlled motor vehicle.
(1) Throttle body
(2) Intake flanges W/seals
(1) Throttle body gasket
(1) Throttle cable guide asembly
(1) Sensor clamp kit & screw
(2) 10-24 x 1/2" Hex head bolts
(2) 4mm-.70 x 12mm Pan head bolts
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for S&S Cycle 58mm Throttle Hog Cable-Operated Throttle Body - 170-0337
Cross reference number(s):