You May Also Be Interested In
Part #: 283457 Mfg Part #: W234COther People Bought
NOTE: S&S recommends that adjustable pushrod/cover kit PART #14-9988 be used
NOTE: Kits require high-performance valve springs (except 509G and 510G) when installed in 99-04 models.
NOTE: Installer must check coil bind, valve-to-valve clearance and valve-to-piston clearance.
NOTE: Due to the inherent characteristics of gear drives, you may experience more valve train noise.
NOTE: For use with stock oil pump
NOTE: New cam bearings and a new gear cover gasket are required to complete cam installation. Gear drive cams for 99-06 models require the use of ball bearing style cam
(1) Cam cover gasket
(1) Bearing retainer
(1) Retaining ring
(1) 5/16"-18 x 3/4" Flange hex head bolt
(3) O-Rings (assorted sizes)
(2) 20x42x12 Bearings
(1) 22x29x12.5 Needle bearings
(1) 31 Tooth pinion gear
(1) Steel Hydraulic tensioner cover
(1) Steel oil block off cover
(4) 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Button head bolts
(1) Front gear drive camshaft
(1) Rear gear drive camshaft
(1) 62 Tooth outer cam drive gear
(1) Tube 243 Loctite
Part 1400298 fits the following machines