NOTE: S&S recommends that adjustable pushrod/cover kit PART #14-9988 be used
NOTE: Kits require high-performance valve springs (except 509G and 510G) when installed in 99-04 models.
NOTE: Installer must check coil bind, valve-to-valve clearance and valve-to-piston clearance.
NOTE: Due to the inherent characteristics of gear drives, you may experience more valve train noise.
NOTE: For use with stock oil pump
NOTE: New cam bearings and a new gear cover gasket are required to complete cam installation. Gear drive cams for 99-06 models require the use of ball bearing style cam
(1) Cam cover gasket
(1) Bearing retainer
(1) Retaining ring
(1) 5/16"-18 x 3/4" Flange hex head bolt
(3) O-Rings (assorted sizes)
(2) 20x42x12 Bearings
(1) 22x29x12.5 Needle bearings
(1) 31 Tooth pinion gear
(1) Steel Hydraulic tensioner cover
(1) Steel oil block off cover
(4) 1/4"-20 x 3/4" Button head bolts
(1) Front gear drive camshaft
(1) Rear gear drive camshaft
(1) 62 Tooth outer cam drive gear
(1) Tube 243 Loctite
Part 1400298 fits the following machinesMake Sure This Fits Your Ride