Overview of S&S Cycle 1 7/8 in. Super E Carb Kit for Band Style Intake - 11-0411
- Designed exclusively for Harley-Davidson Big Twin and Sportster engines
- Butterfly-type carbs with a fully adjustable idle mixture screw and a changeable mid-range and high speed jet
- Fully adjustable accelerator pump and a variable enrichment/fast idle device for improved throttle response, engine starting and warm-ups
- Super E has a 1 7/8" (47.6mm) throat at the butterfly and a 1 9/16" (39.6mm) venturi and is recommended for use on any displacement Big Twin or Sportster
- Super G has a 2 1/16" (52.3mm) throat at the butterfly and a 1 3/4" (44.5mm) venturi and is recommended for use on 74 cubic inch engines and larger where high performance modifications have been done or are planned (not recommended for smaller, lower compression engines)
- If you are not sure which carburetor to use, we suggest the 1 7/8" Super E
- Each complete carb kit includes: one S&S Super E or Super G gas carburetor, one S&S teardrop air cleaner assembly, one manifold, mounting hardware, fuel line, clamps, overflow line, one extra intermediate jet, two main jets, VOES tubing (when applicable), and installation and jetting instructions
NOTE: Band Style Intake
NOTE: S&S Super E and G carburetors require the use of a two-cable, pull open-pull closed throttle assembly. If your bike is not equipped with one, a two-cable system must be purchased separately.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for S&S Cycle 1 7/8 in. Super E Carb Kit for Band Style Intake - 11-0411
||Carburetor - Butterfly
||Air Temperature Sensor
Cross reference number(s):