Overview of Roland Sands Design Machine Ops Power Blunt Air Cleaner - 0206-2107-SMC
|Machine Ops is a fusion of textured natural aluminum and detailed machining that exposes the true beauty of our aluminum alloy. We then dip the fresh machined parts in a slick clear anodize to protect the surface while keeping its raw aesthetic protected.
The Blunt Air Cleaner is our smallest filtered air cleaner and features more leg clearance with a high flow filter.
Simple, yet aggressively detailed styling keeps the Blunt focused on getting as much clean air into your motor, with as little ergonomic impact as possible.
- 4.5 Inch outer face
- High volume best in filtration K&N air filter included
- Hidden crank case breathers
- Revolutionary backing plate that promotes smooth airflow into the carb/throttle body
- Smaller size gives more knee clearance
- Includes slotted breather bolts & oil tubes
- Mounting hardware included
- Not legal for street use on pollution controlled vehicles
- All air cleaners can be used on Mikuni carbs with use of adapter (Part No. H17005 sold separately)
- For a Replacement K&N Air Filter Order Part Number 307670
(1) Silver aluminum air filter assembly
(2) 3/8 in.-16 x 2 1/4 in. breather bolts
(3) 1/4 in.-20 x 3/4 in. socket head bolts
(2) Black rubber breather tubes
(2) Silver aluminum standoffs
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Roland Sands Design Machine Ops Power Blunt Air Cleaner - 0206-2107-SMC
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):