Overview of Roland Sands Design Machine Ops Cafe Gauge and Headlight Relocator - 0207-2001-SMC
Machine Ops is a fusion of textured natural aluminum and detailed machining that exposes the true beauty of our aluminum alloy. We then dip the fresh machined parts in a slick clear anodize to protect the surface while keeping its raw aesthetic protected.
The Cafe' Gauge and Headlight Re-locator lowers your headlight and gauges to a more sleek position from the top handlebar clamp down to the front of the top triple clamp and lowers the stock headlight 2 inches.
This allows for the use of any aftermarket risers or complete elimination of risers for use of the RSD Cafe' 39mm Clip-Ons.
- Eliminates stock Sportster headlight visor/eyebrow
- LED warning/indicator light sold separately
(1) Silver aluminum mount assembly
(2) 5/16 in.-18 x 3/4 in. chrome steel socket head bolts
(1) 11/16 in. adhesive back black with silver logo badge
(1) 11/16 in. adhesive back antique brass badge
Specs for Roland Sands Design Machine Ops Cafe Gauge and Headlight Relocator - 0207-2001-SMC
||Gauge Relocation Bracket
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):