Overview of Roland Sands Design Black Tracker Rear Fender Conversion Kit - 0215-2002-BP
- Designed to be used on OEM frames over any rear wide swingarm kit
- 9 in. W fender is constructed from 1018 steel and is available in raw finish only
- Struts are made from 3/8 in. thick 1018 steel and available in chrome finish
- Available with RSD 200mm rear fender
- All necessary hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Requires the fender supports to be cut off 90-07 stock chassis
Fits all 90-07 Softail models with 200MM rear tire
Stock seat will not fit with conversion kits must use one of the following
(1) Raw steel fender
(2) Black steel fender struts
(6) 3/8 in.-16 x 5/8 in. socket head bolts
(4) 3/8 in.-16 x 1 1/2 in. studs with chrome dome nuts
(6) 3/8 in.-16 nyloc nuts
(6) 3/8 in. flat washers
(4) 3/8 in. aluminum washers
(2) 3/8 in.-16/1/2 in.-13 x 1 1/4 in. stud
Inside Width at Mounting Point: 9 in.
Outside Width at Mounting point: 9 3/16 in.
Straight Length: 21 1/16 in.
Contour Length: 24 in.
Height: 7 in.
Specs for Roland Sands Design Black Tracker Rear Fender Conversion Kit - 0215-2002-BP
||Fender - Harley
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):