Overview of RK Natural M420 Standard Drive Chain - M420-76
STANDARD CHAIN (M)
- RK racing chains have been the overwhelming choice of World Championship Teams for the past two decades!
- They have benefited from their long-term OEM relationships with the major Japanese motorcycle manufacturers; RK has supplied original chains and chains for racing
- All high-quality RK chains are made in Japan except the standard RKM series, which are from Malaysia
- All RK chains feature quad-staked pin riveting, solid rollers and solid bushings, except the RKM and standard series, which have two-point riveting and curled bushings
- They're all pre-stressed and pre-stretched for better performance with fewer adjustments
If your motorcycle came factory-equipped with an O-Ring, it must be replaced with an O-Ring chain.
Includes a Clip Type Master Link
Replacement connecting link:
- So good they outperform most of the competitions heavy-duty chains
- Economical RKM series are made in Malaysia with Japanese materials and meet all RKs specifications
- Max. Engine Size: 110cc Street/90cc Dirt
- Tensile Strength: 4,100 lbs;
- Wear Life Index: 100 (Wear life Index should be used as a comparison for probable wear life under identical circumstances. Think of it as a percent, with standard chains being 100)
Clip-Type: part no. 11-9976.
(1) 76 Link RK M420 chain, natural color
(1) Clip type connecting link, natural color
Specs for RK Natural M420 Standard Drive Chain - M420-76
|Number of Links
||Drive Chain - Non-Sealed
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):