RK 520 XSO Performance RX-Ring Drive Chain - 520XSO120
- Part #: 119993120
- Manufacturer Part #: 520XSO120
- MSRP Price: $108.03
- Our Price: $97.23
Overview of RK 520 XSO Performance RX-Ring Drive Chain - 520XSO120
- RK racing chains have been the overwhelming choice of World Championship Teams for the past two decades!
- They have benefited from their long-term OEM relationships with the major Japanese motorcycle manufacturers; RK has supplied original chains and chains for racing
- All high-quality RK chains are made in Japan except the standard RKM series, which are from Malaysia
- All RK chains feature quad-staked pin riveting, solid rollers and solid bushings, except the RKM and standard series, which have two-point riveting and curled bushings
- They are all pre-stressed and pre-stretched for better performance with fewer adjustments
- Lubricated with specially-formulated, vacuum-injected U-grease locked in at 4 sealing points by tough rubber X-rings
- 30 percent longer wear life than regular O-ring chains
- Polished and shot-peened link plates
- High tensile strength ensures reliable performance
- Max. Engine Size: 750cc
- Tensile Strength: 7,500
- Wear Life Index: 750
(Wear life Index should be used as a comparison for probable wear life under identical circumstances. Think of it as a percent, with standard chains being 100)
If your motorcycle came factory-equipped with an O-Ring, it must be replaced with an O-Ring chain
PERFORMANCE RX-RING SEALED CHAINS (XSO)
Includes a Rivet Type Master Link
Replacement connecting link:
Clip-Type: part no. 11-9997
Rivet-Type: part no. 11-9998
|No. Of Links||120|
Specs for RK 520 XSO Performance RX-Ring Drive Chain - 520XSO120
|No. Of Links||120|
Reviews for RK 520 XSO Performance RX-Ring Drive Chain - 520XSO120
Bought this for my Kawasaki Versys used the 114 link chain with stock front sunstar 15 tooth and a rear sunstar 44 tooth in the back. What a difference in RPM's and the smoothness of the bike! The chain came with a press on clip so you will have to get the clip connecting link Part # 119997 and its a pain to get on with out a link pressing tool. I used a small C Clamp and pressed the sides of the links together to get the clip on.! I will order that tool next time!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great chain for a great price. I'm very happy with it.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Chain had excellent fit and finish. Anyone needing a rivet link, mine came with it, not the clip type as stated.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
excellent chain just not clear on masterlink type in catalogI would recommend this item to a friend.