Overview of Rivco Signal Decoder For Can-Bus - HD0007-50
- This 4 to 5 wire signal decoder box is a plug in connection between the #HD007-48 sub harness and the trailer wiring isolator.
- This new wiring combines the brake and turn signal functions together on a single wire from a computer module to the lights.
- For use ONLY with the plug in Trailer Wiring Isolator 518190
- NOTE: 2014 models are equipped with a new CAN-bus style wiring. You MUST also use an isolator, our #51-8190. This will draw all the power for the trailer lights directly from the battery and not adversely affect the CAN-bus system. This will plug into the sub harness.
- IF the trailer you will be towing has a 5 wire system you MUST install this signal decoder part no. 518715. This will separate the combined CAN-bus signal allowing it to correctly operate the lights on the trailer.
- An isolator is highly recommended to protect the motorcycles electronics from damage and provide full power to the trailers lights (Use without the isolator will damage the convertor.)
(1) Wire harness
(1) Ring terminal
Specs for Rivco Signal Decoder For Can-Bus - HD0007-50
||Can Bus Controller
Cross reference number(s):