Overview of Rivco Chrome Cup Holder Switch Mount - CH500
- An accessory capable of holding drink containers, beverages, cell phones, sunglasses, radios, and keys.
- It features a separate inner insulated lining that detaches easily from the chromed steel beverage/accessory holder and chrome-plated mounting hardware.
- Foam inserts accommodate 12 oz. cans, 16 and 20 oz. bottles.
- Includes all the hardware necessary to mount on switch housings, either side, on Harleys as well as Gold Wings instead of clamping on the handlebar.
- Comes individually boxed with an Allen wrench for easy assembly.
Please Note: #CH500 Cup Holder (DK 5900850) requires use of #CA400 Cup Holder Mount, sold separately, to attach to the Can-Am Spyder RT
(1) Chrome plated steel cup holder
(1) 9-5/8" x 3-5/8" x 5/16" Insulated foam liner
(1) 9-5/8" x 3-5/8" x 9/16" Insulated foam liner
(1) Round foam liner
(2) Small spacers
(1) Large spacer
(1) 6mm-1.00 x 30mm bolt
(1) 6mm Acorn nut
(1) Chrome plated steel bracket
(4) 1/4"-20 x 2" Socket cap bolts
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 45mm Socket cap bolts
(1) 5/32 Allen wrench
Specs for Rivco Chrome Cup Holder Switch Mount - CH500
Cross reference number(s):