Big Power in a Small Package
- The Rigid Industries D-Series LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application. The D-Series Duallys have gained steam in use as fog lights, scene lighting applications, as well as marine spreader lights.
- Patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
- The flood version of the Hybrid optics system is a great option if you are looking for a good area light. While offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, the Flood provides twice the area coverage. The Flood is perfect for those looking for an area light at an affordable price.
- Circuity is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow LEDs to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Kit includes plug and play harness with switch as well as mounting bracket and hardware.
- US patent no. D704,365 and US 6,986,593M
20° flood pattern
50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
Instant On / Off - no warm up
Over / Under Voltage Protection
Cast aluminum housing
Durable polycarbonate lens
Integrated thermal management
GORE® Pressure Equalizing vent
Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Sealed Deutsch connector
Amp Draw: 1.1
Raw Lumens: 1568
Lux @ 10m: 55
Peak beam intensity: 5500 cd
(1) 3 1/4 in. x 3 in. x 3 1/4 in. black aluminum housing with (4) clear led lights and wire harness
(1) Wire harness with 15 amp fuse holder
(1) Lighted rocker switch
(1) Chrome steel bracket
(1) 5/16 in.-18 x 1 in. carriage bolt
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 20mm socket head bolts
(1) 5/16 in.-18 hex nuts
(1) 6mm-1.00 nyloc nuts
(1) 5/16 in. flat washer
(1) 5/16 in. split lock washer