Overview of Rigid Industries D2 Driving LED Lights - 50231
- The Rigid Industries D-Series LED light is one of the most versatility lighting products on the market today. It produces extremely high output while consuming very little power. Its compact size and shape allow the D-Series LED light to fit almost anywhere and be used for virtually any lighting application.
- Patented Specter optics system features 50% more LEDs than the Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
- The Driving version of the Specter optics system was designed to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong bean that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
- Circuity is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow LEDs to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Kit includes plug and play harness with switch as well as mounting bracket and hardware (US Patent No. D704,365 and 7,438,447
Patented Specter Optics
50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
Instant On / Off - no warm up
Over / Under Voltage Protection
Cast Aluminum housing
Durable polycarbonate lens
Integrated thermal management
GORE® Pressure Equalizing vent
Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Sealed Deutsch connector
Amp Draw: 2.5
Raw Lumens: 3096
Lux @ 10m: 203
Peak Beam Intensity: 20300 cd
(2) 3 1/4 in. x 3 in. x 3 1/4 in. black aluminum housing with (6) clear led lights and wire harness
(1) Battery wire harness with 15 amp fuse holder and relay
(1) Lighted rocker switch
(2) Chrome steel brackets
(2) 5/16 in.-18 x 1 in. carriage bolts
(4) 6mm-1.00 x 20mm socket head bolts
(2) 5/16 in.-18 hex nuts
(1) 5/16 in. flat washer
(1) 5/16 in. split lock washers
Specs for Rigid Industries D2 Driving LED Lights - 50231
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):