Overview of Rigid Industries 30 in. E Combo Driving LED Light Bar - 130312
- The Rigid Industries E-Series was the first projected LED light bar. Since its introduction in 2006, the E-Series light bar has set the standard in the industry through continuing advances in technology and superior engineering. The E-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. It features an extruded aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens that is sealed against the elements to provide years of trouble-free operation. Torture Tested and Approved
- Patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
- This Rigid Industries light features a combination of both Spot and Flood versions of the patented Hybrid optics system. The Hybrid Spot optic projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam and is the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This makes it perfect for high speeds and situations where you need extreme distance. The Hybrid Flood optic, while offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, provides twice the coverage area. When combined, The Hybrid Spot and Flood optics provide the perfect combination of both distance and area.
- Circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow our LEDs to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
- US Patent No 6,986,593
Patented Hybrid Optics
Spot / Flood Combo
50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
Over / Under Voltage Protection
Extruded Aluminum Housing
Durable Polycarbonate Lens
Integrated Thermal Management
GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA
Amp Draw: 11.96
Raw Lumens: 13800
Lux @ 10m: 4010
Beam Distance: 1266 m
Peak Beam Intensity: 401000 cd
(1) Black 30" driving LED light bar assembly with wire harness
(2) Black steel mounting brackets
(1) 96" Wire harness with 15 Amp in-line fuse
(1) On / Off switch
Specs for Rigid Industries 30 in. E Combo Driving LED Light Bar - 130312
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):