Overview of Rigid Industries 10 in. SR Combo Driving LED Light Bar - 91031
- The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
- Patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
- Spot / Flood Combo - This Rigid Industries light features a combination of both Spot and Flood versions of their patented Hybrid optics system. Hybrid Spot optic projects light over great distances in a concentrated beam and is the most powerful spot-style LED light in the industry. This makes it perfect for high speeds and situations where you need extreme distance. Hybrid Flood optic, while offering just over half the distance of the Spot version, provides twice the coverage area. When combined, The Hybrid Spot and Flood optics provide the perfect combination of both distance and area.
- Circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow LEDs to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Kit Includes: Plug and Play Harness with Switch as well as Mounting bracket and hardware.
- US Patent No D676,990 and US 6,986,593
Features: Patented Hybrid Optics
Spot / Flood Combo
50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan
Instant On / Off - No Warm Up
Over / Under Voltage Protection
Extruded Aluminum Housing
Durable Polycarbonate Lens
GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent
Designed, Engineered, and Assembled in the USA
Amp Draw: 2.6
Raw Lumens: 3750
Lux @ 10m: 850
Beam Distance: 583 m
Peak Beam Intensity: 85000 cd
(1) 11 5/8 in. x 3 in. x 1 3/4 in. black aluminum 10 LED clear light with wire harness
(1) Battery wire harness with 15 amp fuse holder
(1) Lighted rocker switch
(2) Tall black steel l-brackets
(2) Short black steel l-brackets
Specs for Rigid Industries 10 in. SR Combo Driving LED Light Bar - 91031
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):