Ricks Motorsport Electrics Wire Crimper - 11-001
This is a ratcheting tool with separate “pockets” for crimping the conductor and insulation portion of open barrel connectors. It features “pockets” for 10-12 AWG, 14-16 AWG, and 18-20 AWG for "B-type" conductors.
This crimper is designed for working with open barrel contacts such as Deutsche, Molex, and AMP style pins.
Perfect for those working with electrical and industrial terminals.
The three double crimp stations simultaneously crimp the wire and insulation to the wire, all in one action
The ergonomic handle provides user comfort over many crimps ensures a proper crimp is made every time.
- Made from high quality carbon steel with black oxide finish for corrosion resistance and durability
- Ergonomically shaped non-slip handles for user comfort
- Ratcheting handle means less handle force and ensures the crimping quality
- Works on 10-20AWG
- Double crimp nests crimp wire and insulation at the same time.
- High-quality wire crimper used by professionals
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):