RevTech Chrome 18 in. x 5.50 in. Modular SpeedStar Billet Wheel
- Part #: 557815
- Manufacturer Part #: 602828
This item is no longer available
*Oversize fee of $10.00 applies. (details)
Overview of RevTech Chrome 18 in. x 5.50 in. Modular SpeedStar Billet Wheel
- Setting style trends for Harley-Davidson motorcycles is nothing new for Custom Chrome.
- Whether you are looking for the stylish simplicity of a RevPro or the intricate elegance of Nitro 18, you can find a wheel to make a statement about your personal interpretation of the individual style you want from your two-wheeled freedom machine.
- Craftsmen polish the wheels to a mirror finish before the finishing touch is added at the chrome shop
- All RevTech billet wheel designs are put through rigorous testing procedures
- Choose from several designs in brilliant, polished chrome or Midnight versions with a combination of black anodized with natural machined accents
- Modular wheels and hubs provide flexibility in deciding how to equip your bike with custom wheels
- It also means that your investment in wheels is portable; Pick up that dream bagger and want to keep your wheels from the Evolution Softail you traded in? Pick up a new set of hubs and your wheels are done
- Wheels and hubs fit the front of most models from 84-up and the rear of all models from 86-up
- Wheels are CNC-machined from forged blanks of aluminum with the rim profile created using the split and spin method for uniformity and increased strength
- Appropriate Hub Kit required (sold separately)
- Matching pulleys and brake rotors are also available, sold separately
- With the proliferation of custom wheels, frames, brakes and front ends, getting the right wheel is an important consideration. Extreme care must be exercised when installing wheels of different sizes than originally came on the motorcycle. Wider rims require careful checking for fender, frame and chain or belt clearance throughout the range of suspension travel. For instance, installing the same tire on a wider rim can change the width of the tire at its widest point causing interference. The applications merely identify the specifications for the wheel hubs, and do not necessarily indicate they will fit any specific models or configuration.
- RevTech Modular Billet Wheels
- RevTech Modular Billet Hub Kits: To be searched by make, model and year
- Models from 84-99 require the use of brake rotors and drive pulleys or sprockets with 1.980 in. i.d. centers, or order the matching RevTech Brake Rotors and Pulleys with the same name - to be searched by make, model and year
- Models from 00-up require the use of brake rotors and drive pullers or sprockets with 2.215 in. i.d. centers, or order the matching RevTech Brake Rotors and Pulleys with the same name - to be searched by make, model and year
What fits what - getting the right wheels for your bike
Safety Warning: The tires used for your custom wheel application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment. For more information please consult manufacturers publications and/or websites for complete information.
WHAT TO ORDER:
Specs for RevTech Chrome 18 in. x 5.50 in. Modular SpeedStar Billet Wheel
Reviews for RevTech Chrome 18 in. x 5.50 in. Modular SpeedStar Billet Wheel
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.