Overview of Revolution Performance Precision Engine Management System - 604-006
- Just set it up and ride; Precision EMS requires no laptop, no dyno and no downloads
- Unlike other so-called self-tuning controllers, this is a true self-optimizing system
- Adjusts instantly with little or no further adjustment
- Most self-tuning controllers get a little better with each ride, requiring countless rides for it to learn more than two thousand fuel cells; Precision EMS factors air/fuel ratio, timing parameters, load and temperature ranges and adjusts instantly
- Improves the performance of everything from a stock bike to a massive 135 in.
- Retains and makes use of the stock Delphi ECU
- Keeps OEM features and safeguards like ion-sensing knock protection
- Engine-load-based timing control
- Constantly monitors and adjusts using included wide band O2 sensors
- System includes Precision EMS controller, two wide-band O2 sensors, ECU shipment box and customer information sheet
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTES: ECU will be calibrated by Revolution Performance. Pre-paid, next-day-air package included.
Not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California
04 models require an upgrade to 05-up ECU
This item ships 3-4 business days after order is processed.
1. (1) Engine management system wire harness
2. (2) O2 sensors with wire harnesses
3. (2) Wire connectors
Specs for Revolution Performance Precision Engine Management System - 604-006
||Fuel Injection Module
Cross reference number(s):