Overview of Revolution Performance Precision Engine Management System - 604-009
- Just set it up and ride; Precision EMS requires no laptop, no dyno and no downloads
- Unlike other so-called self-tuning controllers, this is a true self-optimizing system
- Adjusts instantly with little or no further adjustment
- Most self-tuning controllers get a little better with each ride, requiring countless rides for it to learn more than two thousand fuel cells; Precision EMS factors air/fuel ratio, timing parameters, load and temperature ranges and adjusts instantly
- Improves the performance of everything from a stock bike to a massive 135 in.
- Retains and makes use of the stock Delphi ECU
- Keeps OEM features and safeguards like ion-sensing knock protection
- Engine-load-based timing control
- Constantly monitors and adjusts using included wide band O2 sensors
- System includes Precision EMS controller, two wide-band O2 sensors, ECU shipment box and customer information sheet
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: ECU will be calibrated by Revolution Performance. Pre-paid, next-day-air package included.
NOTE: Not legal for operation on public highways in the state of California.
This item ships 3-4 business days after order is processed
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Revolution Performance Precision Engine Management System - 604-009
||Fuel Injection Module
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):