Overview of Renthal Green Villipoto/Stewart Twinwall Handlebars - 99601GN07185
- Two walls are stronger than one
- Large 1 1/8 in. diameter (28.60mm) incorporates a bar within a bar, both made from different aluminum alloys with different properties
- External tube made from 7010 T73 aluminum resists mechanical damage, while the interior tube made from 7010 T6 aluminum is an ultra-high strength aluminum alloy hard-anodized to fight off twist-grip and control movements
- Exterior is anodized to resist corrosion
- Rubber seals at the ends of the tube keep out water, power washer detergent and other corrosive fluids
- Laser-etched positioning grid
- Clutch side knurling increases bonding between bar and grip
- Not knurled in the clamping area to minimize stress points
- A specially developed injection molded crossbar pad is fitted with every handlebar
- Requires 1 1/8 in. mounting brackets
(1) 1-1/8" Green aluminum handlebar w/cross bar and (1)
7" x 3-1/2" foam handlebar pad w/black vinyl cover and "Renthal®" logo
OFF BIKE DIMENSIONS
End rise: 5-5/8"
Clamping area: 7-1/4"
Pull back: 3"
Specs for Renthal Green Villipoto/Stewart Twinwall Handlebars - 99601GN07185
|Diameter - Handlebar
||1 1/8 in.
|Pullback/Sweep - Handlebars
||Handlebar - MX
Cross reference number(s):