Overview of Renthal Front Grooved Sprocket - 496--520-14GP
- Renthal front chain-wheels are simply the finest front chain-wheel on the market today.
- Our Front chain-wheels feature a specially developed nickel-chrome-molybdenum steel which is case hardened and core refined to give the ultimate combination of strength and hardness.
- Grooved chain-wheels have cut outs at the bottom of the tooth to allow the escape of mud that would otherwise be trapped between the chain-wheel and the chain.
- Allowing the easy escape of the mud prevents tension being placed on the chain and the resulting accelerated wear.
(1) 14 Tooth 520 chain steel front sprocket
Specs for Renthal Front Grooved Sprocket - 496--520-14GP
|Number of Teeth
||Sprocket - Front
Cross reference number(s):