Overview of Feuling Motor Company Reaper Chain-Driven 525 Cams - 1006
- These cams produce more power and torque which increases the cranking compression and improves throttle response, acceleration and fuel mileage
- Dyno proven and track tested
- Feuling camshaft installation kits recommended
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Increases torque band width and fuel economy and are a great bolt-in camshaft upgrade for stock engine
- Produces strong low- and mid-range power with linear horsepower and torque curve
- Can be used with factory valve springs, pushrods and lifters
- Power range from 2,000-5,900 rpm
Open: 4 degrees
Close: 42 in.
Duration at .053 in.: 226 degrees
Valve lift: .525 in.
Lobe Centerline: 109 degree
Open: 51 degrees
Close: 5 degrees
Duration at .053 in.: 236 degrees
Valve Lift: .535 in.
Lobe Centerline: 113 degree
Specs for Feuling Motor Company Reaper Chain-Driven 525 Cams - 1006
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):