Overview of Quadboss ATV Slip-On Muffler - 678528
Steel muffler with black finish can be directly installed on OEM pipes with its special coupler - no gaskets needed!
Heat Shield included
For Polaris Xplorer 1997, there are two bracket locations to hold the muffler.
California law generally prohibits the sale and installation of aftermarket exhaust products UNLESS such products are installed on vehicles that did not come originally equipped with catalytic converters or are used only for racing and are never used upon a California highway.
(1) Black steel ATV Slip-On muffler
(1) Black steel spark arrestor
(1) 1/4"-20 x 1/2" Socket cap head bolt
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Quadboss ATV Slip-On Muffler - 678528
|Color - Primary||Black|
|Type||Muffler/Silencer w/Spark Arrestor|
Fitment for Quadboss ATV Slip-On Muffler - 678528See if this part fits your ride
Part 4409119 fits the following machines
- 2001 Polaris Diesel 455 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Diesel 455 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Diesel 455 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 335 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 335 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Sportsman 500
- 1996 Polaris Sportsman 500
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1999 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 1998 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4
- 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 4x4 RSE (Remington Special Edition)
- 1999 Polaris Worker 500 4x4
- 1997 Polaris Xplorer 500 4x4
7 months ago
11 months ago