Overview of Python Fishtail True Duals Exhaust System - 1800-1311
- True dual system with 1 5/8 in. headpipes wrapped in 2 1/4 in. heat shields that flow into extra-long 2 1/8 in. mufflers under full coverage 2 1/2 in. heat shields
- Show-quality chrome finish
- Feature classic fishtail tips for a stylish lowrider-style Softail
- Made in the U.S.A.
Pre 07 models will require O2 sensor port plug kit Part #44-03276
Not all products are legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles. Check your local laws and the manufacturer's information.
There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is the result of tuning characteristics, cam timing, carburetor jetting, overheating, etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See Chems/Lubes for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
Installation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycle's fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installing their product. If a jet kit or fuel processor is recommended, see the Fuel/Intake section.
(2) Chrome mufflers fish tail style
(2) Head pipes
(2) Mid pipe
(2) Mounting bars left/right
(1) Mounting bracket rear
(3) 5/16"-18 dog bone mounting plates
(12) Hose clamps
(1) Cable tie
(4) Exhaust clamp
(6) 5/16"-18 x 5/8" serrated hex head bolts
(4) 3/8"-16 x 3/4" serrated hex head bolts
(1) 3/8"-6 x 2 1/2" socket head bolts
(1) Small heat shield
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Python Fishtail True Duals Exhaust System - 1800-1311
|Color - Primary
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):