Overview of Progressive Suspension Standard 944 13" FST Ultra Touring Shocks - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 944-4002UT
- Unique Ultra Touring spring configuration provides the superb ride quality and suspension travel of a 13 in. shock but the custom lowered look of a 12 in. shock
- Automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality by allowing the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump
- Whether the bike is being ridden or on its stand, the unique spring combination delivers a dropped ride height which allows you to better manage your bike at intersections and when parking
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- Progressive rate main springs specifically designed for touring models
- Consistent performance is provided by the high-pressure gas charge
- Made in the U.S.A.
Before Purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than OEM length, Confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
(2) Black shocks with gray springs and twist adjust spring pre-load
(4) 1/2" shouldered sleeves
(4) 1/2" washers
Specs for Progressive Suspension Standard 944 13" FST Ultra Touring Shocks - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 944-4002UT
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):