Overview of Progressive Suspension Gloss Black/Matte Black 970 Series 12.5" Piggyback Shocks - 210/250 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 970-1001B
- Progressive Suspension does it once again!
- Designed for performance oriented twin shock bikes
- Features piggyback reservoirs, high-pressure gas charge and deflective disc-valving, all packaged in a mono-tube style body
- Includes progressive rate springs
- The threaded pre-load adjustment and external compression adjustment knob allow for fine tuning to provide optimum performance rider weight or riding style
- Available in a subtle combination of gloss and matte black finish
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
(2) Shocks W/springs installed
(1) Adjustment tool
(8) Flange bushings
Specs for Progressive Suspension Gloss Black/Matte Black 970 Series 12.5" Piggyback Shocks - 210/250 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 970-1001B
||12 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):