Overview of Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 55/80 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1530
Cross reference number(s):04050181
Specs for Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 55/80 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1530
Fitment for Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 55/80 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1530See if this part fits your ride
Part 582950 fits the following machines
- 2007 Yamaha XV1900 Roadliner
- 2006 Yamaha XV1900 Roadliner
- 2007 Yamaha XV1900CT Stratoliner
- 2006 Yamaha XV1900CT Stratoliner
- 2007 Yamaha XV1900CTM Stratoliner Midnight
- 2006 Yamaha XV1900CTM Stratoliner Midnight
- 2007 Yamaha XV1900CTS Stratoliner S
- 2006 Yamaha XV1900CTS Stratoliner S
- 2007 Yamaha XV1900M Roadliner Midnight
- 2006 Yamaha XV1900M Roadliner Midnight
- 2007 Yamaha XV1900S Roadliner S
- 2006 Yamaha XV1900S Roadliner S
Dennis Kirk proved they have the highest quality parts at the right price and I will turn to Dennis Kirk first for all mi cycle parts..Thanks for the great service!!
But once on the road again she handled like a sloppy drunk. What can I say, she'd been ridden hard and put up wet. New sneakers and new suspension were just what the doctor ordered.
There were aftermarket progressively wound springs in there already, but after twenty years they were collapsed. I slipped them out and put these new ones in and let's just say it was back to rock-n-roll again.
The bike handles so much better, and this isn't the first pair of Progressive Suspension's springs I purchased. It's probably the fifth or sixth pair as over the years I have found their products to be the answer to my motorcycle handling woes, whether on the street or on the dirt.
Just get 'em. You won't be dissappointed.
it's handling was becoming too soft up front. these new
springs work much better than stock with better control
& still a comfortable ride. be sure to follow the instructions
because the fork oil level setting is different with the new
springs & spacers.
Goldwing. Ride height was just right and spring rate
feels very good!!! Not using any air pressure.