Overview of Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 45/70 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1112
Cross reference number(s):PS1112
Specs for Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 45/70 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1112
Fitment for Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 45/70 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1112See if this part fits your ride
Part 58324 fits the following machines
- 1982 Honda CBX 1000 Super Sport
- 1981 Honda CBX 1000 Super Sport
- 1982 Kawasaki KZ1300A
- 1981 Kawasaki KZ1300A
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ1300A
- 1979 Kawasaki KZ1300A
- 1984 Yamaha XVZ1200T Venture
- 1983 Yamaha XVZ1200T Venture
- 1985 Yamaha XVZ1200TD Venture Royale
- 1984 Yamaha XVZ1200TD Venture Royale
- 1983 Yamaha XVZ1200TD Venture Royale
- 1988 Yamaha XVZ1300 Venture
- 1987 Yamaha XVZ1300 Venture
- 1993 Yamaha XVZ1300D Venture Royale
- 1992 Yamaha XVZ1300D Venture Royale
- 1991 Yamaha XVZ1300D Venture Royale
- 1990 Yamaha XVZ1300D Venture Royale
- 1989 Yamaha XVZ1300D Venture Royale
- 1988 Yamaha XVZ1300D Venture Royale
- 1987 Yamaha XVZ1300D Venture Royale
- 1986 Yamaha XVZ1300D Venture Royale
Dennis Kirk proved they have the highest quality parts at the right price and I will turn to Dennis Kirk first for all mi cycle parts..Thanks for the great service!!
But once on the road again she handled like a sloppy drunk. What can I say, she'd been ridden hard and put up wet. New sneakers and new suspension were just what the doctor ordered.
There were aftermarket progressively wound springs in there already, but after twenty years they were collapsed. I slipped them out and put these new ones in and let's just say it was back to rock-n-roll again.
The bike handles so much better, and this isn't the first pair of Progressive Suspension's springs I purchased. It's probably the fifth or sixth pair as over the years I have found their products to be the answer to my motorcycle handling woes, whether on the street or on the dirt.
Just get 'em. You won't be dissappointed.
it's handling was becoming too soft up front. these new
springs work much better than stock with better control
& still a comfortable ride. be sure to follow the instructions
because the fork oil level setting is different with the new
springs & spacers.
Goldwing. Ride height was just right and spring rate
feels very good!!! Not using any air pressure.