Overview of Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 40/70 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1513
Cross reference number(s):DS222023
Specs for Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 40/70 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1513
Fitment for Progressive Suspension Fork Springs - 40/70 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 11-1513See if this part fits your ride
Part 581835 fits the following machines
- 2000 Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 1999 Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 1998 Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 1997 Honda GL1500C Valkyrie
- 2003 Honda GL1500CD Valkyrie
- 2002 Honda GL1500CD Valkyrie
- 2001 Honda GL1500CD Valkyrie
- 2001 Honda GL1500CF Valkyrie Interstate
- 2000 Honda GL1500CF Valkyrie Interstate
- 1999 Honda GL1500CF Valkyrie Interstate
- 2000 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer
- 1999 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer
- 1998 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer
- 1997 Honda GL1500CT Valkyrie Tourer
Dennis Kirk proved they have the highest quality parts at the right price and I will turn to Dennis Kirk first for all mi cycle parts..Thanks for the great service!!
But once on the road again she handled like a sloppy drunk. What can I say, she'd been ridden hard and put up wet. New sneakers and new suspension were just what the doctor ordered.
There were aftermarket progressively wound springs in there already, but after twenty years they were collapsed. I slipped them out and put these new ones in and let's just say it was back to rock-n-roll again.
The bike handles so much better, and this isn't the first pair of Progressive Suspension's springs I purchased. It's probably the fifth or sixth pair as over the years I have found their products to be the answer to my motorcycle handling woes, whether on the street or on the dirt.
Just get 'em. You won't be dissappointed.
it's handling was becoming too soft up front. these new
springs work much better than stock with better control
& still a comfortable ride. be sure to follow the instructions
because the fork oil level setting is different with the new
springs & spacers.
Goldwing. Ride height was just right and spring rate
feels very good!!! Not using any air pressure.