Overview of Progressive Suspension Chrome Standard 444 Series 12" Shocks - 115/155 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4054C
- Uses the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- High-pressure gas charged with a progressive rate spring creates a consistent performance
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
(2) 444 series shocks with springs installed
(4) Shouldered sleeves
(6) 1/4" thick spacers
Specs for Progressive Suspension Chrome Standard 444 Series 12" Shocks - 115/155 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4054C
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Progressive Suspension Chrome Standard 444 Series 12" Shocks - 115/155 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4054C
See if this part fits your ride
Part 584489 fits the following machines
- 2006 Harley-Davidson Night Rod - VRSCD
- 2006 Harley-Davidson V-Rod - VRSCA
- 2005 Harley-Davidson V-Rod - VRSCA
- 2004 Harley-Davidson V-Rod - VRSCA
- 2003 Harley-Davidson V-Rod - VRSCA
- 2002 Harley-Davidson V-Rod - VRSCA