Overview of Progressive Suspension Chrome Standard 444 Series 12" Shocks - 270/315 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4072C
- Uses the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- High-pressure gas charged with a progressive rate spring creates a consistent performance
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
(2) Black preload shocks with silver springs
(4) 1/2 in. ID x 13/16 in. long straight sleeves
(8) 1/2 in. x 5/8 in. long shouldered sleeves
Specs for Progressive Suspension Chrome Standard 444 Series 12" Shocks - 270/315 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4072C
Cross reference number(s):