Overview of Progressive Suspension Chrome 444 Series 13.5" Shocks - 105/150 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4215C
- Uses the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- High-pressure gas charged with a progressive rate spring creates a consistent performance
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
(2) Black shocks with chrome springs
(4) Inner 1/2" sleeves
(8) Inner sleeves
(4) Washers 1/2"
(4) Spacers 1/2"
Specs for Progressive Suspension Chrome 444 Series 13.5" Shocks - 105/150 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4215C
||13 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Progressive Suspension Chrome 444 Series 13.5" Shocks - 105/150 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4215C
See if this part fits your ride
Part 584536 fits the following machines
- 1986 Honda VF1100C V65 Magna
- 1985 Honda VF1100C V65 Magna
- 1984 Honda VF1100C V65 Magna
- 1983 Honda VF1100C V65 Magna
- 1984 Honda VT500C Shadow
- 1983 Honda VT500C Shadow