Overview of Progressive Suspension Chrome 412 Series 12" American-Tuned Gas Shocks - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 412-4073C
- Features include high-performance gas cells, double-wall construction, six-stage damping, progressive-rate springs, special cam adjusters for easy pre-load adjustment, heat-treated hard chrome rods, long-life seals and fade-resistant oil
- Come with upper/lower bushings, a one-year warranty on shocks and a lifetime warranty on springs
- Heavy-duty shocks for the touring rider carrying passengers or a body weight of 225 lb. and up
- All come without cover
- Sold in pairs
NOTE: All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
(2) Chrome shocks with chrome springs
(1) Spanner wrench
(1) Package cam lube
(4) 1/2 in. shouldered sleeves
(4) 3/8 in. inner sleeves
(4) 1/2 in. washers
(4) 1/2 in. spacers
Specs for Progressive Suspension Chrome 412 Series 12" American-Tuned Gas Shocks - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 412-4073C
||13 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):