Overview of Progressive Suspension Chrome 412 Series 11.5" Dual Shock Assembly - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 412-4200C
Progressive Suspension is the largest aftermarket motorcycle suspension manufacturer in the United States.
- Gas-charged shocks designed especially for Japanese cruiser bikes
- Multi-stage, velocity sensitive internal valving adjusts automatically to road conditions
- Progressively wound springs provide excellent ride and handling
- Easily adjustable spring pre-load cam lets you compensate for different loads and ride characteristics
- Double walled steel construction for durability
- Complete shock assemblies, sold in pairs - Including chrome springs and covers
Stock shock length for these models is approximately 11.25 in.
Specs for Progressive Suspension Chrome 412 Series 11.5" Dual Shock Assembly - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 412-4200C
||11 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):