Overview of Progressive Suspension Black Heavy Duty 444 Series 13.5" Shocks - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4003B
- Uses the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- High-pressure gas charged with a progressive rate spring creates a consistent performance
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
(2) Black shockes with black springs and handle adjustable spring pre-load
(4) 1/2 in. shouldered sleeves
(4) 3/8 in. inner sleeves
(4) 1/2 in. washers
(4) 1/2 in. spacers
(4) .87 in. I.D. x 50 in. O.D. x .20 in. wide spacers
Instructions are included
Specs for Progressive Suspension Black Heavy Duty 444 Series 13.5" Shocks - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4003B
||13 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):