Overview of Progressive Suspension Black Heavy Duty 444 Series 11.5" Shocks - 165/205 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4060B
- Uses the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- High-pressure gas charged with a progressive rate spring creates a consistent performance
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
(2) Black shocks with black springs
(4) Shouldered 1/2" sleeves
(4) Inner 3/8" sleeves
(4) 1/2" washers
(4) 1/2" spacers
Specs for Progressive Suspension Black Heavy Duty 444 Series 11.5" Shocks - 165/205 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4060B
||11 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):