Overview of Progressive Suspension Black 944 Series 12.5" Ultra-Low Standard Duty Shocks - 944-4001UL
944 ULTRA TOURING: Specifically designed to deliver a comfortable ride at a 1 in. lowered stance. Built around our latest FST technology, The Ultra Touring shocks utilize all the suspension travel provided by the full length units, but in a 1 in. lowered ride height. The unique Ultra Touring spring combination not only delivers a lowered ride height while its being ridden, but also while it's on the side stand.
944 ULTRA LOW: Just like the name implies, this is the lowest version of our 944 Series shocks. Designed to sit 2 in. lower than a stock HD Touring model and provide the best ride a short shock can! Want your bike in the weeds or struggling to reach the ground- The 944 Ultra Low is the shock for the job.
There is no substitute for suspension travel, for optimum ride quality we recommend the taller Ultra Touring version of our 944 Series shocks.
- Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Progressive Rate Main springs specifically designed for touring
- Available in Standard and Heavy Duty spring rates
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in USA!
Before Purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than OEM length, Confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
(2) Shocks W/springs installed
(4) 1/2" Shouldered sleeves
(4) 1/2" Washers
Specs for Progressive Suspension Black 944 Series 12.5" Ultra-Low Standard Duty Shocks - 944-4001UL
||12 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):