Overview of Progressive Suspension Black 412 Series 13.5" American-Tuned Gas Shocks - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 412-4073B
- Features include high-performance gas cells, double-wall construction, six-stage damping, progressive-rate springs, special cam adjusters for easy pre-load adjustment, heat-treated hard chrome rods, long-life seals and fade-resistant oil
- Come with upper/lower bushings, a one-year warranty on shocks and a lifetime warranty on springs
- Heavy-duty shocks for the touring rider carrying passengers or a body weight of 225 lb. and up
- All come without cover
- Sold in pairs
All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as, swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
(2) Black preload shocks with black springs
(4) 1/2 in. ID x 15/16 in. long shouldered sleeves
(4) 3/8 in. x 7/8 in. long sleeves
(4) 1/2 in. ID x 5/16 in. wide flat washers
(1) Spanner wrench
(1) Small packet cam lube
Specs for Progressive Suspension Black 412 Series 13.5" American-Tuned Gas Shocks - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 412-4073B
||13 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):