Overview of Progressive Suspension 465 Series 16" Shock - 465-5040B
- High-pressure gas monotube design for the ultimate performance
- Five-position rebound adjustment to tailor the suspension for changing conditions and riding styles
- Threaded shock body with a wide range of adjustment to fine-tune preload and sag
- Hard anodized aluminum body and components for excellent durability and corrosion resistance
- 46mm bore and deflective disc piston provides precise damping
- 16mm hard chrome shaft rides on custom viton seals for low friction and leak-free reliability
- Each shock is custom tuned (damping and spring rate) for each fitment
- Some applications are available with Remote Adjustable Preload (RAP); this option features a remote hydraulic adjuster to make it even easier to fine-tune your suspension for different loads, such as passengers or luggage
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
Specs for Progressive Suspension 465 Series 16" Shock - 465-5040B
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):