Overview of Progressive Suspension Black Standard 444 Series 12.5" Shock - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4001B
- Uses the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- High-pressure gas charged with a progressive rate spring creates a consistent performance
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
These are heavy duty shock absorbers on the following models: FXR 87-94, XL 04-12 and XL 86-03
NOTE:A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
NOTE:A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
NOTE:Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
(2) Black shocks with black springs
(4) Shouldered 1/2" sleeves
(4) Inner 3/8" sleeves
(4) Washers 1/2"
(4) Spacers 1/2"
Specs for Progressive Suspension Black Standard 444 Series 12.5" Shock - 90/130 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4001B
||12 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):