Overview of Progressive Suspension Chrome Standard 444 Series 11.5" Shocks - 230/275 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4052C
- Uses the all new Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Deflective disc valving
- You no longer need special tools to adjust, simply adjust the spring pre-load by hand
- High-pressure gas charged with a progressive rate spring creates a consistent performance
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly longer than stock may alter the head angle slightly and provide somewhat quicker steering.
NOTE: A shock which is slightly shorter than stock may slightly alter the head angle and provide somewhat slower steering.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
(2) Black shocks/w chrome springs/hand adjustable spring preload
(8) 1/2" shouldered sleeves
(4) 1/2" straight sleeves
Specs for Progressive Suspension Chrome Standard 444 Series 11.5" Shocks - 230/275 Spring Rate (lbs/in) - 444-4052C
||11 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):