Pro Tek Rearset Kit
- Part #: 499073
- Manufacturer Part #: RS120
Overview of Pro Tek Rearset Kit
- Relocates foot position 1 in. up and 1 in. back for better ground clearance and handling
- Made from CNC-machined aerospace heat-treated billet aluminum
- Clear brite-dip anodized for corrosion resistance
- Includes everything you need for fast, easy installation: all necessary brackets, lightened levers, chain guard, master cylinder guard, Pro-Lite pegs, and top-drawer stainless steel rod and hardware
- Sold as pairs to fit both sides.
NOTE: Requires brake light switch kit (not included)
Specs for Pro Tek Rearset Kit
Fitment for Pro Tek Rearset Kit
Part 499073 fits the following machines
|1999 Kawasaki ZX600G Ninja ZX-6R|
|1998 Kawasaki ZX600G Ninja ZX-6R|
|2002 Kawasaki ZX600J Ninja ZX-6R|
|2001 Kawasaki ZX600J Ninja ZX-6R|
|2000 Kawasaki ZX600J Ninja ZX-6R|
Reviews for Pro Tek Rearset Kit
Excellent rearsets! especially for the price
I actually own an 08 ZZR 600 (same bike) and wanted to try rearsets before I went droppin' major coin for gilles or woodcraft, and ended up staying with these! the spring for the brakelight can actually be hooked in to the heelguard, and they are now bolt-on with nothing extra needed!! I sold my ZZR and bought my ICBM.. I mean ZX12R and will be putting a set on it, as well. If all your doing is street riding, ya dont have a high dollar sponsor, but you DO want rearsets.. these are the ones for you!! The OOONLY knock I have on em is if yer not used to imobile footpegs.. you may have a few calf bruises before too long ;o) Ride Smart-Ride Safe-Ride Fast !!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?