Overview of Pro-Tek Lowering Link w/Kickstand - KSK-55
Lowering Height Per Hole:
- Yamaha and Honda made of 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Lower the frame for easier mounting and control for smaller riders
- Increase aerodynamics for speed and performance
- Polished for a show-quality look
- Include holes for adjusting ride height
- Fully adjustable fitments have a larger range of lowering capabilities
- Lowering links are also available in a kit that includes an adjustable kickstand; adjustable kickstand is CNC-machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum and features five settings that range from stock height down to 4 in.; kickstands reuse stock pin and springs
Hole 1 = 1 in.
Hole 2 - 3 in.
Specs for Pro-Tek Lowering Link w/Kickstand - KSK-55
Cross reference number(s):