Overview of Pro-Tek Lowering Link w/Kickstand - KSK-45
Lowering Height Per Hole:
- CNC machined from 7075 T-6 billet aluminum for Kawasaki and Suzuki
- Increase aerodynamics for speed and performance
- Polished for a show-quality look
- Include holes for adjusting ride height
- Fully adjustable fitments have a larger range of lowering capabilities
- Lowering links are also available in a kit that includes an adjustable kickstand; adjustable kickstand is CNC-machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum and features five settings that range from stock height down to 4 in.; kickstands reuse stock pin and springs
Hole 1 = 2 1/2 in.
Hole 2 = 4 1/2 in.
Specs for Pro-Tek Lowering Link w/Kickstand - KSK-45
||2-4 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Pro-Tek Lowering Link w/Kickstand - KSK-45
See if this part fits your ride
Part 584047 fits the following machines
- 2007 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2006 Suzuki GSX-R600
- 2009 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2008 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2007 Suzuki GSX-R750
- 2006 Suzuki GSX-R750