Overview of Pro-Tek Blue Frame Protectors - FP52
(2) Delrin sliders w/aluminum bushings
(1) Aluminum mount bracket
(1) 10mm x 1.25 x 110mm bolt (right side, small slider)
(1) 10mm x 1.25 x 110mm bolt (left side, large slider with bracket)
Cross reference number(s):05050421
Specs for Pro-Tek Blue Frame Protectors - FP52
|Color - Primary||Blue|
Fitment for Pro-Tek Blue Frame Protectors - FP52See if this part fits your ride
Part 515837 fits the following machines
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX600N Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX600N Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX636D Ninja ZX-6R
Missing parts - one washer was missing. Luckily I had one on hand.
Poor fitment - I had to take a hacksaw and cut a bevel into the left slider, as otherwise it contacted the frame before the mounting bolt was bottomed out.
Poor design - My right shin contacts the right slider when I'm seated on the bike. It's not obnoxious, but it's there.
I got these Protek sliders at a major discount. If I had paid full price these would have gone back to Dennis Kirk, and I would have demanded my return shipping be paid. These are nice quality but nowhere near worth full price, and the poor fitment and design are inexcusable.