Overview of Pro-Tek Black Frame Protectors - FP-40K
Cross reference number(s):PFP40K
Specs for Pro-Tek Black Frame Protectors - FP-40K
|Color - Primary||Black|
Fitment for Pro-Tek Black Frame Protectors - FP-40KSee if this part fits your ride
Part 614698 fits the following machines
- 1999 Kawasaki ZX600G Ninja ZX-6R
- 1998 Kawasaki ZX600G Ninja ZX-6R
- 2002 Kawasaki ZX600J Ninja ZX-6R
- 2001 Kawasaki ZX600J Ninja ZX-6R
- 2000 Kawasaki ZX600J Ninja ZX-6R
- 2003 Kawasaki ZX600K Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX600M Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX636B Ninja ZX-6R
- 2003 Kawasaki ZX636B Ninja ZX-6R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R
- 1999 Kawasaki ZX900C Ninja ZX-9R
- 1998 Kawasaki ZX900C Ninja ZX-9R
- 2001 Kawasaki ZX900E Ninja ZX-9R
- 2000 Kawasaki ZX900E Ninja ZX-9R
- 2003 Kawasaki ZX900F Ninja ZX-9R
- 2002 Kawasaki ZX900F Ninja ZX-9R
Missing parts - one washer was missing. Luckily I had one on hand.
Poor fitment - I had to take a hacksaw and cut a bevel into the left slider, as otherwise it contacted the frame before the mounting bolt was bottomed out.
Poor design - My right shin contacts the right slider when I'm seated on the bike. It's not obnoxious, but it's there.
I got these Protek sliders at a major discount. If I had paid full price these would have gone back to Dennis Kirk, and I would have demanded my return shipping be paid. These are nice quality but nowhere near worth full price, and the poor fitment and design are inexcusable.