Overview of Pro Grip White/Fluorescent Green 788 Extra Slim Triple Density Grips - 788WHFLGNBK
- Progrip is the first company that offered the triple compound handgrip.
- These grips are made by three different density rubber materials.
- This is what riders are looking for: hard material in the inner part of the grip to fix better on the bar without any problem of slippery.
- Medium hardness material in the sides for the best control of the bike and soft material for reduction of all vibrations that the motorcycle can transmit.
- Comfort and technology for your hands.
- In all triple density models, the hard density inner tube and the medium density grip ends flanges help towards maximum grip efficency.
- Firm on the inside, Gel Density towards the palm of your hand and Medium Density on the ends.
- Riders are always looking for SOFT GRIPS that dont slip on the bar.
- The rule in grip design is that the softer the material the more the grip will slip against the bar.
- Plastiche Cassano is the company that first offered duo density grips to the Motorcycle world and we try to bring new technical solutions to the market as the need arises.
- So we decided to Design an even stronger inner sleeve to help minimize grip movement, while providing both a soft gel material and a harder material where needed.
- Thus, the first Triple Density Grip was born
(2) Rubber grips
Grip length: 3-1/2"
Grip od: 1-1/8"
Overall length: 4-5/8"
Specs for Pro Grip White/Fluorescent Green 788 Extra Slim Triple Density Grips - 788WHFLGNBK
|Diameter - Handlebar
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):